Pivot Head POV Video Camera Glasses, The Future or Bust!
Pivothead might not make particularly attractive sunglasses, but they’re pretty great at making highly portable POV video cameras.
If you’re in the market for some POV video action, chances are style isn’t particularly high on your list of must-have features. They have the appearance of low-key, but bulky Oakley knockoffs. But again, if you’re hurtling yourself down a hill on snowboard, how cool your specs look is probably secondary to recording high quality video and absorbing a beating.
These sunglasses are innovative and a must have for thrill seekers!
- Brilliant 1080p HD Video & Audio Recording
- 8MP image Sensor
- Four Focus Options: Auto, Fixed, Continuous, Macro
- Still Image Capture During Video
- Burst Still Image Capture
- Exposure & ISO Settings
- Time Lapse Settings
- Ultra-Light Weight Impact – Resistant Frames
- Black & White Video/ Photo Settings
- Polarized, Revo, and Photochromic lenses
- Simple to use – Easy to Share
- Numerous Control Setting Options
- Control Setting Software for MAC, PC, iPhone, iPad (Android coming soon)
- View and Transfer files wirelessly on all mobile devices with Air Pivothead WIFI Drive accessory
- 4 Models, 16 styles
- Impressive video and audio quality
- Discrete compared to the competition
- Basic operation is simple and intuitive
- Poor placement of indicator LEDs
- Mobile control apps still a month away